In a better effort to standardize our server environment, I’d like to know on things that we can include in the existing server policy to keep things consistent across the board.
Some of these GPOs that we have in place are:
- Windows Firewall Management
- Prevent login scripts from running on server OS
- Set Time Zone to EST
- Disable IPv6
- Set DNS/WINS/DNS suffix
- Set SCOM service to Automatic (ensures services manually set to disable are corrected on next reboot)
- Set SCCM service to Automatic (ensures services manually set to disable are corrected on next reboot)
- LAPS - Local Admin password Management
What do you guys as standard management in your servers via GPO?